Offtopic Forum - View Single Post - How to deal with someone with an anger management issue?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 05:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
KillerDreaming
Points: 1,808, Level: 25 Points: 1,808, Level: 25 Points: 1,808, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

KillerDreaming is pwning your face.
My Mood:
2 Ball Pool Champion! Driller Champion! Gold Miner Champion! Jungle Monkey Champion! Memory Champion! MoFro Champion! Moon Lander Champion!
Send a message via AIM to KillerDreaming Send a message via MSN to KillerDreaming Send a message via Yahoo to KillerDreaming

Change themself? Never. If they're not affecting any one elses life then they don't have to change a fucking thing about themself.

You don't count, personally. You're just worried about changing your friend (from what I've read, no offense meant to you personally, just my observation based on your comments.) to make yourself happier with them.

If he/she is a dickhead to people, stop talking to them. Don't try to change how they are to make them fit into your life better. No body should EVER change who they are to make someone else happy.

Then, on the other hand, if their behavior is affecting/hurting other people around them physically, then they should either try to alter their behavior to something a bit more acceptable or seek professional assistance.